Here’s a super simple recipe that my wife and I came up with to serve as a more natural delicious ice-cold creamy treat. Note you will need a decent blender or hand-emulsion blender for this recipe.
This recipe will make 2-4 servings depending on how hungry you are. My wife and I are gluttons, so it is usually only two servings for us. If you are vegan or avoiding dairy, it should still taste pretty good if you substitute the heavy cream. I’ve substituted the heavy cream with Greek yoghurt and though not as creamy, it was still very tasty.
- 2 Cups Frozen Blueberries
- 1 Cup Frozen Strawberries
- 1 Cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1 Tbsp. Cocoa Powder
- 3 packets sweetener (or whatever you prefer)
- Place all ingredients into blending apparatus (We use a Vitamix)
- Blend to all hell until ingredients are well incorporated and smooth
Please leave us a comment to let us know what you thought of the recipe!