Here’s the next workout, DD-150 #3. Let’s kick some ass! Have a great workout. If you want more information about the DD-150 program? Go here.
- Do each exercise 12 times
- There are 3 rounds – In each round, do each exercise.
- E.g. Round One = Do 12 Steam Engine’s, 12 Close-Grip Push-Ups, 12 Reverse Lunges and then 12 V-Ups. Repeat with Round Two and Three.
- No set rest periods, but rest if you feel you need to.
- Finish the workout off with six Burpees for good luck!
Enjoy and let me us know in the comments how your DD-150 workout went today