It has been a great first week of the DD-150. If you made it this far give yourself a pat on the back. Great job! We be back with fresh workouts first thing Sunday morning. The DD-150 will run Sun-Thurs with Friday and Saturday as rest days.
If you don’t feel like taking a rest day tomorrow and Saturday, pick your favorite workout(s) from the week and repeat it. Here is a recap of the workouts we did this week.
- #1: Jumping Jacks, Push-Ups, Lunges and Leg Lifts
- #2: Skaters, Pike Press, Squats and Crunches
- #3: Steam Engines, Close-Grip Push-Up, Reverse Lunge, V-Ups
- #4: Mountain Climbers, Wide Grip Push-Up, Side Split Lunge, Crunch Up
- #5: Knee Tuck Jumps, Tricep Dip with Bridge, Split Squat, Flutter Kicks
- #6: High Knees, Dive Bombers, Mule Kicks, Bicycle Crunches
A rest day, especially a weekend day, is the perfect time to consider getting out of the house to take a walk, hike, jog, etc.