As I explained yesterday, we have launched a new series on the site called the “DD-150”. It consists of a no-equipment short workout routine geared towards busy individuals. It is simply 150 reps of awesomeness.
Here’s the breakdown:
- Four Exercises
- Do each exercise 12 times
- Three rounds – In each round, do each exercise.
- E.g. Round One = Do 12 Jumping Jacks, 12 Push-Ups, 12 Lunges and then 12 Leg Lifts. Repeat with Round Two and Three.
- No set rest periods, but rest if you feel you need to.
- Finish the workout off with six Burpees for good luck! 🙂
I’ve linked to the exercise database at exrx.net for each exercise to explain the proper form if you don’t know how to do the exercise. I will work on getting some pictures and am considering doing a quick video for each DD-150 one to show the movements.
Enjoy and let me us know in the comments how your DD-150 went.